The Fee Schedule separates Membership fee from facility user fees.
User Fees Season Pass:
Snowshoe: Adult: $10; Junior & Student $5; Family $20
Backcountry: Adult $50; Junior & Student - $25; Family $100 (includes the use of backcountry cabins)
(Overnight use of the backcountry cabins is by reservation only.)
All Options: Includes groomed trails at Hallis & Ten Mile Lake, plus Snowshoe trails and Backcountry cabins:
Adult $80; Junior $30; Student $40; Family $180
User Fees Day Use:
Snowshoe: Adult $2; Junior & Student $2 Family $5
Groomed Trails at Hallis Lake: Adult $10; Junior & Student $5; Family $20
Click here to download the membership form.
Membership forms and payment can be mailed to:
CSTC, PO Box 4433, Quesnel, B.C. V2J 3J4
For Online Membership Registration Click Here
We have advanced the early bird discount and added a second level, as an incentive to sign up early.
Click here to download the latest newsletter.
The first tier ski membership is discounted by $10 until October 15, that is the membership fee will be $20 per skier until then.
The second tier gets a $5 discount until Nov 15, i.e. the fee per skier will be $25. The regular $30 fee will apply after that, for the balance of the season.
The membership fee for Snowshoe-only members is $10 and is not part of the discount program since this category is not registered with CCBC by our club.
Season Trail passes for Snowshoe and All Options purchasers will be available at Rocky Peak or the Hallis lodge rental shop upon presentation of your printed copy of the receipt from online registration.
Members of the Cariboo Ski Touring Club are working to improve cross-country skiing in the Quesnel area. Our aims and objectives are as follows:
1. To represent and act in the interest of people who cross-country ski in the Quesnel area.
2. To seek assistance from government bodies and private organizations in any way to improve cross-country skiing in the Quesnel area.
3. To assist those who wish to learn or improve their skiing skills, both on and off the track.
4. To build and improve ski trails and shelters for use by club members.
Your new or continued membership and your active support will give us, as a club, a strong voice in the community.
With your membership:
1. You are supporting a major ski project at Hallis Lake, which includes a day lodge, a parking area, 38 km of groomed trails, an adventure park, nature trail and a 4 km lit track.
2. You are supporting the maintenance and operation of three Skidoo Alpine tracksetters, one Pisten Bully tracksetting machine, and four mountain cabins.
3. You are supporting the clearing and tracksetting of trails at Hallis Lake.
4. You can participate in instructional ski clinics given by certified C.A.N.S.I. instructors.
5. You are entitled to use the club cabins on Mt. Murray and Mt. Waverly the Moncton Hut and the Cariboo Mountain cabin.
6. You are supporting the Hallis Lake Loppet, the Jackrabbit Junior Ski League Program, the Quesnel Nordics racing program, the Biathlon racers, the Master skiers, and recreational skiers.
7. You can enjoy club socials during the ski season.
8. You will receive periodic newsletters.