- This event has passed.
Hallis Lake Work Party
October 14, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
It looks like we will have some snow soon which means it’s time for a little work bee at Hallis Lake. We have a few things to do before we can think about groomed trails, crisp tracks and fresh snow. Many hands make light work so if you can come and help it means we all get to finish fast. Below are a few of the things we will be doing:
- Picking / raking larger rocks out of the staging area. We had the staging area graded this summer and have some rocks that will spell doom to the Piston Bully. Please bring a good rake if you have one.
- Weed-eating around the lodge and timing hut. A couple of people to do this would be great. Please bring a gas weedeater of brush trimmer if you have one.
- Stringing the rope lights through the trees up the ‘Wascally Wabbit trail by the staging area’ and attach solar lights in the Adventure Park hill area.
- Fixing the outhouse door which is loose.
- Spray painting the yellow gate. (We will have the spray paint).
- Help set up the ‘dragons lair’ kids ski area for the season. Vicki and Charlie will be there to set it up and could use a couple of helping hands.
- Move firewood from the shed to the lodge.
We will see you at Hallis on Sunday at 10am! We provide the coffee and treats:-) If you have any questions please email or call Tania at 250-991-6906.