To register for membership and pay online, click here.
The Fee Schedule separates the membership fee from facility user fees. Membership fees are $30.00 for all skiers over age 4 and $10.00 for snowshoers. There is a $10.00 discount on membership fees till Oct. 14 and a $5.00 discount till midnight Nov.14. Facility user fees are as follows:
Seasons Pass User Fees
|Snowshoe||Backcountry||All Options including Groomed Trails at Hallis Lake|
Day Pass User Fees
|Snowshoe||Groomed Trails at Hallis Lake|
Skill Development Program Fees (Ski Only)
|Bunnies: under 5 yrs||$25||Saturday only|
|Jack Rabbit 5–12 yrs||$40||Saturdays OR Mondays|
|Jack Rabbit 5–12 yrs||$55||Sat and Mon combo|
|Track Attack 10+ yrs||$40||Mondays|
|Yeti Trackers & Tack Attack||$55||Saturdays & Mondays|
|CSTC Race Team||$10|
|Biathlon 10+ yrs||$55|
With your membership:
1. You are supporting a major ski project at Hallis Lake, which includes a day lodge, a parking area, 38 km of groomed trails, an adventure park, nature trail and a 4 km lit track.
2. You are supporting the maintenance and operation of three Skidoo Alpine tracksetters, one Pisten Bully tracksetting machine, and four mountain cabins.
3. You are supporting the clearing and tracksetting of trails at Hallis Lake.
4. You can participate in instructional ski clinics given by certified C.A.N.S.I. instructors.
5. You are entitled to use the club cabins on Mt. Murray and Mt. Waverly the Moncton Hut and the Cariboo Mountain cabin.
6. You are supporting the Hallis Lake Loppet, the Jackrabbit Junior Ski League Program, the Quesnel Nordics racing program, the Biathlon racers, the Master skiers, and recreational skiers.
7. You can enjoy club socials during the ski season.
8. You will receive periodic newsletters.