This program is directed at children (aged 10 years and older) in the ‘Learning to Train’ stage of development. This is the third level of the program. The objective is for participants to become technically, competent, cross-country skiers and to utilize those skills to explore a wide range of cross-country ski activities. The program is designed to further develop and refine all the cross-country ski skills, to develop skills, speed, power and aerobic fitness, develop strength and flexibility as well as good ski habits.
Track Attack program’s goals:
- Fitness! Fun! Teamwork!
- Improve ski technique through practice, drills and careful input from qualified coaches
- Utilize games, relays and terrain parks to develop technique, speed, skills and fitness
- Learn how to wax skis
- Learn how to race with confidence
- Learn how to ski safely in a wide variety of conditions & terrain
- Nurture a team/social atmosphere
- Introduce competition in a team environment whenever possible
- Encourage inter-club social, skill and fitness orientated ski activities
Track Attack is offered on Monday’s only 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
Season Pass user Fee + Skill Development Program Fees = Total registration Cost
SDP registrants receive discounts on rental equipment. Contact the rental shop for more info.
For further information please contact Chris Hyde 250-983-8770 or Laurie Bare 250-255-7513 or email: email@example.com