Beginner and Experienced skiers are welcome. If you have never skied before come and try out one of the programs.
This program is directed at children (aged 10 -12 years) in the ‘Learning to Train’ stage of development. This is the third level of the program. The objective is for participants to become technically, competent, cross-country skiers and to utilize those skills to explore a wide range of cross-country ski activities. The program is designed to further develop and refine all the cross-country ski skills, to develop skills, speed, power and aerobic fitness, develop strength and flexibility as well as good ski habits.
Track Attack program’s goals:
- Fitness! Fun! Teamwork!
- Improve ski technique through practice, drills and careful input from qualified coaches
- Utilize games, relays and terrain parks to develop technique, speed, skills and fitness
- Learn how to wax skis
- Learn how to race with confidence
- Learn how to ski safely in a wide variety of conditions & terrain
- Nurture a team/social atmosphere
- Introduce competition in a team environment whenever possible
- Encourage inter-club social, skill and fitness orientated ski activities
Track Attack is offered on Monday’s 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM and Saturday’s 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
Season Pass user Fee + Skill Development Program Fees = Total registration Cost
SDP registrants receive discounts on rental equipment. Contact the rental shop for more info.
For further information please contact Chris Hyde 250-983-8770 or Laurie Bare 250-255-7513 or email: email@example.com